Seo Services

gokdom.kar.nic.in - Karnataka minority scholarships 2016-2017 (fresh & renewal) online applications

www.gokdom.kar.nic.in is the official website of Government of Karnataka Directorate of Minorities (GOKDOM) pre & post matric, merit cum means scholarships 2016-2017 (fresh & renewal) online applications.
  • Service: Karnataka Minority Scholarships and Schemes 
  • Academic Year: 2016-2017
  • Department: Department of Minority Welfare & Ministry of Minority Affairs (Government of India), Government of Karnataka Directorate of Minorities (GOKDOM)
  • Director: Akram Pasha K.A.S.
  • Joint Director: Nayaz Ahamad Sharif K.C.A.S
  • Deputy Director:
  • Assistant Director: Ayeesha Firdose K.E.S, Shireen Nadaf K.M.A.S and Najeebulla Khan K.T.S
  • Scholarships: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit-cum-Means, Overseas, Uttejana Scheme for PUC, UG & PG
  • Stipend: ITI/Diploma, Law Graduates
  • Schemes: Bidaai, Shaadi Mahals/Community Halls, Skill Development, Coaching (Remedial, UPSC/KPSC/KPSC Entrance Exam etc), Working Women’s' Hostel, Morarji Desai Schools, Grant to Orphanage, Occupational Training etc. (for more check website)
  • Eligible Minority Communities: Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains & Buddhists
  • Phone Number: 080-22863618
  • Fax: 080-22863617
  • E Mail Address: gokdom@gmail.com
  • District Office Contact Details: http://gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Default.aspx?PageNo=6
  • Website: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in
Pre-matric scholarships (fresh & renewal) 2016-2017
  • Students: Muslims / Christians / Jains / Sikhs / Buddhists / Parsi students studying from Class I to X
  • Eligibility: Only Karnataka students (studying in Karnataka or other states) eligible to apply in Karnataka, Annual income of the students’ Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs.1.0 Lakh, more than 50% marks in their previous annual examination and Aadhar Number Compulsory
  • Last dates: Monday, 31 October 2016 (extended – old last date Friday, 30 September 2016)
  • Notification: http://www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Downloads/LatestNews/PRENotification1617.pdf
  • How to apply and more info: check notification
  • Online Application (Fresh and Renewal): http://www.scholarships.gov.in
Post-matric scholarships (fresh & renewal) 2016-2017
  • Students: Muslims / Christians / Jains / Sikhs / Buddhists / Parsi students studying in Class XI/1st PUC, Class XII/2nd PUC, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MSW, M.Ed, M.PEd, MTA, PG Diploma, M.Phil, Ph.D, BA ( LLB), I.T.I/I.T.C, JOC, Polytechnic Diploma, Paramedical Diploma, D.Ed, D.Pharma, GNM, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.B.M, B.C.A, BSW, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.LibSc, BTA etc. from recognised colleges/institutes (correspondence and short term courses or training arenot eligible)
  • Eligibility: Only Karnataka students (studying in Karnataka or other states) eligible to apply in Karnataka, Annual income of the students’ Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs.1.0 Lakh, more than 50% marks in their previous annual examination and Aadhar Number Compulsory
  • Last dates: Friday, 30 September 2016 (Class XI/1st PUC, Class XII/2nd PUC) and Monday, 31 October 2016 (Others)
  • Notification: http://www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Downloads/LatestNews/PMS&MCMNotification1617.pdf
  • How to apply and more info: check notification
  • Online Application (Fresh and Renewal): http://www.scholarships.gov.in
Merit Cum Means (Top Class) Scholarship (fresh & renewal) 2016-2017
  • Students: Muslims / Christians / Jains / Sikhs / Buddhists / Parsi students studying in Class M.Sc Nursing, B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech, MBA, PGAM, PGCM, Exec-PGAM, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, IIT, IIM, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, MBBS, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, MD, BPT, MPT, BOT, MOT, BDS, MDS, B.Sc NURSING, B.Arch, ID, BCT, PL, PGD, BHM & CT, APD, FA, FAD, B.V.Sc & A.H. PG, Chartered Accountancy (CA), ICWA, Comp any Secretary (CS), LLB, LLM from recognised colleges/institutes (correspondence and short term courses or training are not eligible)
  • Eligibility: Only Karnataka students (studying in Karnataka or other states) eligible to apply in Karnataka, Annual income of the students’ Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs.2.5 Lakh, more than 50% marks in their previous annual examination and Aadhar Number Compulsory
  • Last dates: Monday, 31 October 2016
  • Notification: http://www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Downloads/LatestNews/PMS&MCMNotification1617.pdf
  • How to apply and more info: check notification
  • Online Application (Fresh and Renewal): http://www.scholarships.gov.in

Important Links
  • Post Matric Scholarship: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Default.aspx?PageNo=12
  • Pre-Matric Scholarship: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Default.aspx?PageNo=10
  • Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Default.aspx?PageNo=14
  • Coaching/Trainings: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Default.aspx?PageNo=19
GOKDOM Office Address
Name: Government of Karnataka Directorate of Minorities
Building: 20th Floor, V.V. Towers,
Road: Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi,
Place: Bangalore 
State: Karnataka
Country: India
PIN: 560001
gokdom.kar.nic.in - Karnataka minority scholarships 2016-2017 (fresh & renewal) online applications gokdom.kar.nic.in - Karnataka minority scholarships 2016-2017 (fresh & renewal) online applications Reviewed by Fathima on December 13, 2016 Rating: 5

8 comments:

  1. I am Jain student, can I get minority scholarship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a student of MSc. agriculture biotechnology in GKVK Bangalore, my father is driver can’t able to pay the semester fees. So in your trust please help me. I also want to do P.hd in the same campus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing MCA 2nd year, my father has affected by stroke so I can’t able to pay the semester fees from 2nd semester to 4th semester still I didn’t pay the fees after that 5th and 6th semester fees also I can’t able to pay the fees, so in your trust if you can able to help me please. My father past one year he is not working, please help me in your trust for money fund 2,00,000.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thanks our minority’s members who all are working there by using their honesty I got scholarship in my academic year …. Once again I would like to thanks….. Thank you very much for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am 10th Std. student. I have received the scholarship 2010-11 for Rs. 4,600/-. But 2011-12 I have not received tell me the reason. I’m belongs to poor background what over getting it was great help for my education.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am studding in 4th semester DME in Government polytechnic, Raichur since from two years. I am not getting help from your trust I am applying form continuously two years I had applied form this year & also posted for directorate of Karnataka so please provide me incentives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a medical student I received money twice but last year I submitted for renewal till now I dint receive please review it fast as I need to pay my collage dews, thanking you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am diploma (civil) 2nd year student. I have received the scholarship 2011-12 for Rs. 4,600/-. But 2012-13 I have not received tell me the reason. I’m belongs to poor background what over getting it was great help for my education.

    ReplyDelete

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.