Seo Services

www.sakala.kar.nic.in - Sakala karnataka application status 2017 online

www.sakala.kar.nic.in is the official website of Sakala (Karnataka Government) services request status or application status 2016-2017 online.

Sakala
  • Service Name: Sakala or Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act (KGSC Act), 2011
  • Total Available Services: Currently 478 Government services available under this scheme
  • Departments: Revenue, Transport, Commercial Taxes, Food & Civil Supplies, Health & Family Welfare, Education, Home, Labour and Rural Development, Panchayat Raj etc..
  • Compensation to the Citizen (applicant): Rs.20 per day (maximum of Rs 500) - Deducted from employee’s salary
  • Launch Date: Monday, 02 April 2012
  • Inaugurated By: Former Chief Minister D.V. Sadananda Gowda
  • Service Slogan: "Indu nale innila, helida samaya tappolla"
  • Sakala Mission Director & DPAR Secretary: Shalini Rajneesh
  • ISO Certificate: ISO 9001:2008
  • Call Center Phone Number: 080-4455 4455
  • Head Office Address: 6th Floor, M.S Building, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore
  • Email: sakala@nic.in
  • Contact Info: http://sakala.kar.nic.in/kgsc2/gsc_home.aspx
  • Website (status check): www.sakala.kar.nic.in
Sakala or Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act, 2011 - provide guarantee of government related services (now 478) to citizens or peoples in the State of Karnataka within the scheduled time limit.

sakala.kar.nic.in

Check Sakala application status 2016-2017 through Mobile SMS: You need to send SMS with 15 digits number (ex.GSC XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) to 9243355223/09212357123

Sakala Online: Total 69 Services of Transport, Personnel & Administrative Reforms, Drugs Control, Karnataka Housing Board, Commercial Tax, Commissionerate of public Instruction, Bruht Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), Commerce and Industries, Bangalore development Authority, Karnataka State Higher Education and Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board Departments are available online at http://www.sakala.kar.nic.in/deptkann.aspx 

www.sakala.kar.nic.in has already received 607738 hits since its launch on 02 April 2012.
www.sakala.kar.nic.in - Sakala karnataka application status 2017 online www.sakala.kar.nic.in - Sakala karnataka application status 2017 online Reviewed by Fathima on January 17, 2017 Rating: 5

20 comments:

  1. Good initiated taken by govt. now we need to ensure every common man is aware of this act.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compensation to be hiked from Rs.20 to one month salary then only serious in the job will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the effort. We need more effort on part of the government, I must add. Good work in all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir, This is a very good initiative by the government for providing Govt. services to the public. I request the government to guide the officers to do their duty correctly (with out errors/mistakes). Then only the Sakala will be meaningful. You may have to rename this from existing name to “Sariyagi Sakala”.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel very bad for this scheme because in the previous government the duration period of granting permission by authorities was very small, ex. for granting permission of residential building plan up to 4000sft was only 48 hours and Khata transfer is 07 working days, but now it is 30 working days. Hence I very dissatisfied about this Sakala and I would like to give a new name for this scheme is DHEERGAKALA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shruthi N Preethi19 January 2013 at 10:40

    Hi, I have lost all my mark cards. Is there any way to get this mark cards as soon as possible?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If there is no body to receive the application, what do I do? They received my application. The acknowledgement they have given does not have any number. How do I follow up on this? How do I register my complaint if they don't receive my application? Though we are educated, they give us incomplete information and mislead us.

    What is the procedure to get the Khata extract from Mandya Municipality? I was told that every year I have to pay tax and apply for Form No 3. Why do I need to get the Form no 3 every year? IS there any permanent thing that I can get or 5 years?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a good step taken, but it should go on, all the links should work, update necessary, let us see how long it goes on and how many gets the benefits compared to the working cost of this sector…

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a good procedure, but so many people not interested for this scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have raised an application for NTC at Nemmadi Kendra, Talagunda Hobli, Shikaripura Taluk on 29th Jan 2013. Till today I am roaming to and fro to the center receiving the same response that it will be available within two days. When I ring up to Sakala help line they say that they are not able to find this Acknowledgement no RD0031021000277. I will not be able to complain to Tahsildhar as he is the one or his office has to deliver it. With whom should I raise a complaint? Sakala is for name sake and I see nothing here. Every time I travel, I have to spend more than 100 Rs as commuting charges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rajeshwari Kembhavi. Hangal.6 March 2013 at 10:33

    We’ll really salute this scheme & that's reach to every people such as suffering form Govt. long term process! It’s avoiding our time killing mentality in Govt. services.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a senior citizen (65 yrs). I have lived in Karnataka state for 43 yrs and spent about 22 yrs in the National capital Delhi. I have returned to my home state in 2008 and living in Bangalore. I am asked produce permanent residence certificate, for seeking Govt. service. What is the way to get such a certificate?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vasudevarao Rao19 March 2013 at 10:32

    I am retired officer of a central Govt. I worked on deputation in Vidhana Soudha as a finance officer attached to Education dept of Karnataka Govt. Secretariat for a period of more than five years. Now my parent department has revised my basic pay for the above period and the same communicated to D.P.A.R [Accounts] during August 2012. Even though I have been contacting all the concerned to pay the arrears of pay and allowances arising out of revised pay, my request have fallen on deaf years. I have been struggling to get reply from the past 5 months from D.P.A.R [A/cs] but in vain. Now I would like to apply thru Sakala to get my grievances redressed. Since I am unable to move about due to leg fracture, I request to educate me how I could I apply thru Sakala? Is it permissible to apply online? I need reply please.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am Mary Sapna .R during my delivery my name was given in the hospital has Mary Sapna Vaz. Vaz is my husband surname. Now when I have to make a passport for my son I have big problem because my passport name is Mary Sapna .R and I can’t do my son passport because of this. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Channabasavaiah Huruliyalmutt2 September 2013 at 23:14

    ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರ ಜಾರಿಗೆ ತಂದ ಅತ್ಯುತ್ತಮ ಯೋಜನೆಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಒಂದು. ಜನ ಇದರ ಸದುಪಯೋಗ ಪಡೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕು.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The initiative makes me feel good also and to regret. Why I feel good is finally government has taken a step to monitor issues and delays in government offices. And regret is that Govt. offices are in such a worst pace where you can't expect any discipline and Govt. itself is forced to open an organization to monitor issues and delays.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If there is Sakala and the concerned government authority shall take the prescribed time to deliver documents, how do the brokers procure the same documents within one or two days if we pay extra money? What is the valueness for sakala then?

    ReplyDelete
  18. What is GSC number, where do I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had applied for Income & caste certificate on 16th Jan 2014. According to sakala it should get ready within 21 working days. Now it’s already 26th working day even then I didn’t receive any message to my mobile. I had submitted all my documents to Atalji Seva Kendra, Bettally, Yelahanka, Bangalore. If the same thing we submitted to AGENT means he will get it ready within 4 working days. It clearly shows that the employees working there are purely on BRIBERY. Can I get any solution and this should not happen to others. Just think of literally poor common people. My acknowledgement no is: RD 0038082018554

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had applied for Khata Change on 06/03/14. According to Sakala it should be get ready within 30 Days. So far there is no progress. My acknowledgement No is xxxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.