Seo Services

www.hrex.org - Online Employment Registration in Haryana

www.hrex.org is an official website of Online Employment Registration in Department of Employment, Haryana.
  • Website: www.hrex.org
  • Launch Date: 01 October 2010
  • Maintained by: Department of Employment, Haryana
  • Additional Chief Secretary: Sh. P.K. Gupta, IAS
  • Director: Dr. Mahavir Singh, IAS
  • Joint Director: Sh.D.S.Parmar
www.hrex.org
Hrex.org Services
  • Online Registration of Job Seekers
  • Disbursement of unemployment allowance (Rs.500 - 10+2 (General), Rs.750 - 10+2 (Science), Rs.900 - 10+2 (Female), Rs.750 - Graduate (General), Rs.1000 - Graduate (Science), Rs.1500 - Graduate (Female)
  • Online Registration of Employers for posting of their vacancies
  • vocational or career guidance
Head Office Address
Department of Employment,
SCO 17,
2nd Floor,
Sector 7-C
Madhya Marg,
Chandigarh
Haryana
India
PIN - 160019
Phone: 0172-2794447, 2794248
Fax: 0172-2794447
Email: dteemphry@yahoo.com

Job seekers in Haryana will not have to go to employment exchanges to get their names registered. They could get themselves registered online on www.hrex.org website by clicking on ‘candidate registration’. After registration, applicants would have to send the attested copies of their testimonials to the local employment exchange for validation of their registration. Applicants who are already registered with the different employment exchanges would also have to register themselves online on www.hrex.org.
www.hrex.org - Online Employment Registration in Haryana www.hrex.org - Online Employment Registration in Haryana Reviewed by Fathima on December 13, 2016 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. Sir, please tell me why are you not sending any job letter to the candidates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, I want to ask about how to maintain and fill the detail in this site and how could I confirm my registration is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget my employment id and password. Now what I can do receive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIR PLEASES TEL ME WHAT IS PROCEDURE FOR APPLY HARYANA GOVT JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir, I have registered online my account. I registered it two month before and until I can not submit my documents in employment exchange. Please tell me what I can do, I am waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we have already existing registration and no print out any document of this registration, we can get print out again. What we can do please tell me.

    ReplyDelete

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.