Seo Services

www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in - Indian Coast Guard Recruitment December 2013 for Assistant Commandant

http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in is the official website of Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Recruitment December 2013 in General Duty, Technical and Pilots branch.
  • Post Name: Assistant Commandant
  • Working Place: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) - Indian Armed Force Branch
  • ICG Established Date: 18 August 1978
  • Director General ICG: Vice Admiral Anurag G Thapliyal
  • ICG Headquarters: National Stadium Complex, New Delhi
  • Department: Ministry of Defence, Government of India
  • Working Branch: General Duty, Technical and Pilots
  • Batch: 2013/2014
  • Pay Scale: Rs.15,600 - 39,100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5,400
  • Last date for applying online: Monday, 02 December to Thursday, 12 December 2013
  • Preliminary Selection Exam Center: Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Noida (Jan 2014)
  • Notification: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/pdf/OFFICER_%20ADVT%2002-2014.pdf
  • Apply Online: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx
  • Recruitment Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
  • Website: www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
IGC Address
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Recruitment 2013
  • General Duty (Men) - Degree
  • General Duty (Pilot - Men Only) - B.Sc with Maths & Physics
  • General Duty (Navigator/Observer - Men Only) - B.Sc with Maths & Physics
  • Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical - Men Only) - Engineering degree in mechanical or electrical branch
  • General Duty (Women) - Degree
  • Pilots (Helicopter and fixed wing) Commercial Pilot License holders (Men/Women) - 12th class pass and valid Commercial Pilot license (CPL)
joinindiancoastguard.gov.in

More Information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Recruitment December 2013  (Age, Educational Qualification, % age Marks, reservation, pay scale etc) available at http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/pdf/OFFICER_%20ADVT%2002-2014.pdf
www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in - Indian Coast Guard Recruitment December 2013 for Assistant Commandant www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in - Indian Coast Guard Recruitment December 2013 for Assistant Commandant Reviewed by Fathima on November 27, 2013 Rating: 5

11 comments:

  1. Sir, I had completed Msc Electronics...can I apply for the post of assistant commandant technical branch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My qualification is B.E. (Electrical). I want to be Pilot in Indian Coast Guard. Please guide me is there any scheme? Because now qualification required for pilot is B.sc. but I am B.E. holder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not able to apply. When I click submit after enter the information I am getting ‘Error on page’. I have tried so many times. Could you please advise in this regard?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nagesh chandranath2 December 2012 at 12:51

    I did a mistake at the time filling the application form...that I know swimming but by mistake I wrote ‘No'...then what can I do sir please let me inform sir. And also I did not write my subject.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ashutosh kumar singh2 December 2012 at 12:54

    I have passed my post diploma in plastics mould technology from central institute of plastics engineering & technology and I want to know that am I eligible to fill the form of coast guard as Yantrik? Please tell me because it is my dream to join the Indian navy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am submitted my ICG application form for the designation of Assistant commandment navigation officer. I made a mistake in which I mention my B.Sc. marks instead of 12th marks. Please advice on the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the application form it not showing option for electrical and electronics then how to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a female candidate I am not be able to apply online for the post of 'Asst. Commandant General duty (Women-SSA)' in Indian Coast Guard. Whenever I put the tab for female gender, only the post of Asst Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA) is coming. Above post cannot be selected. Mail to 'dte-rect@indiancoastguard.nic.in' is also not responding. Appropriate action is required.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Earlier I am not able to apply. When I click submit after enter the information I am getting ‘Error on page’. I have tried so many times. Could you please advise in this regard? Now In the application form it not showing option for electrical and electronics then how to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have applied for the assistant commandant general duty women SSA online and my form got accepted and generated registration and roll no. also but I am unable to download my acknowledgement to take its printout. How to do it? Can any one help me?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My qualification is B.E. (Electrical). I want to be Pilot in Indian Coast Guard. Please guide me is there any scheme? Because now qualification required for pilot is B.sc. but I am B.E. holder.

    ReplyDelete

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.